Mixed media
So, as it was told here's the first project with the AIR.
When I was in a busy train station I've closed my eyes and I've felt the space around me, and everything what's moving in it, 'cause the air.
So when I've the idea that I'll make things that are speak to us in another way, not just our eyes can see it and not just our ears can hear it, but I'll look for some possible ways to touch the viewer with my art work. I'm not scientist so I've some serious limits with it. As I can't find or create or just reactivate new sense of humans I've said that, I'll choose one that we don't use very often, but it still exists and we more feel with it in an abstract way. I mean, that we use it as an hidden quality control. We don't care about touch a much, but when it feels good in our hands or just on our skin we can tell that's a good stuff. Just as it opposite way when it's not that smooth it's awful. But our human world was made for speaks to us trough our eyes and ears most likely then our other senses.
Touch. In a way, we can say that all of our senses are touch. When the reflection of the light comes to our eyes the light (photons) touches our receptors in our eyes and we create a 3D world. When we hear things, the air touches our ear. When we taste or smell things there's always a contact between receptor and material.
Trough touch.
°it will be the next step to make one sculpture in the nature where the ventilation created by the wind


No comments:
Post a Comment