A new project on the way!
/// Panique
Here I show you the details of the project. Long way to go till the end, but I'm really motivated!!!
So, what we can see in this presentation is basically a box. On the front with a door and on its back with a two way mirror. In it, there's another mirror in front of the other. So, as you could know the two way mirror is used, for example for the police. Its mirror on both sides, but it works in the way where more light is. So if we put a strong light in the box between the two mirrors (and in the room around their' smooth, light) we can see the reflection of the light with infinity.
So, what we can see in this presentation is basically a box. On the front with a door and on its back with a two way mirror. In it, there's another mirror in front of the other. So, as you could know the two way mirror is used, for example for the police. Its mirror on both sides, but it works in the way where more light is. So if we put a strong light in the box between the two mirrors (and in the room around their' smooth, light) we can see the reflection of the light with infinity.
The first part is like that behind the door, there's an infinity corridor.
And behind the door, there's a system with an electric motor and a movement detector. If someone comes close to the door the system starts to work. the motor moves a part that knocks on the door, but like the police!
In the space as I wrote I'll need smooth, light and the viewer has to arrive first to the front side.
And behind the door, there's a system with an electric motor and a movement detector. If someone comes close to the door the system starts to work. the motor moves a part that knocks on the door, but like the police!
In the space as I wrote I'll need smooth, light and the viewer has to arrive first to the front side.

No comments:
Post a Comment