(re)Accidental meeting

I just (re)post this image because I visited earlier my page. Sometimes I have to look back and wonder, OMG What have I done?

So I visited my blog and now I found how evident all the steps I've done to be here. Of course it's a cliché but to see, all thees paintings, drawings, installations and sculptures I can see that just in couple of years how much we can change and we forgot that how much we will change! - and still there remains an evidence, a link between all the works and that's what I am. 
Now days I'm more into the human body then ever I was. To work with it but without it, it's quite tricky so I have to know in details. 

So, today I found this painting and as I have no more so it was forgotten.  As I see today the image I can't really stop thinking about a choreography or an actual act of meeting. There's a real presence in this picture.

I'd like to do here a short cut because in other way it will take to much place, so...

  • I can imagine there's no air between them, it escaped.
  • There's no light, almost pitch dark.
  • There a pressure, it comes from a mystic gravity which pull two people together.
  • Finally there's the heat, my recent interest, which has to be doubled between two corps.
  •  

"Today I can't escape from the idea, I have to work with all of this and don't stop here to paint but move and give moves to other; be visible and use the invisible to give more and more (complex) feeling and experience to others! Finally we have 5 senses!!!"
     
It's not a sexual picture, I've received this critic it is something more I guess.
(If you have comments on it, do not hesitate!)


Accidental meeting
 
50x70cm
acrylic and gouache on paper
2013
(SOLD)

No comments:

Post a Comment