Sand

One of my previous work from 2016.



What you can see on the video is a solution for a bigger project. One way how I can imitate the walk on sand by the footprints in the sand.

The sand is a really interesting material. We can find it all over the world but it is never the same. The ingredients depends on the environment. It's always on the move, by the wind or by the water.

The work what I've done presents all the signs of the life. We move, we breath, we have our circulation on work. That's what we call the signs of the life. As you can see in the short video, it represents the walk. The steps are in the rhythm of the breath and the sand present of the circulation as well. It creates a presence of a human being with no body...



(I thought about our presence on earth as well, and in our closest environment, of course I know that our planet is in the desertification, but my interest is not here.)



No comments:

Post a Comment